The Pit Bull Training Handbook
I am a certified professional dog trainer and pit bull owner that will show you how to train your pit bull and stop annoying behavior problems.
If you're like most owners you're looking for a way to train your pit bull and solve behavior problems while earning their respect without hurting them or "forcing them".
You will not only learn why most training methods are harmful but you will also discover:
- How you can have a well behaved Pit Bull
- How to train your Pit Bull without hitting them, yelling at them, or touching them...EVER
- Why 95% of the advice you get about training your Pit Bull is dead wrong.
- How to easily communicate with your Pit Bull.
- How to maintain good behaviors forever using simple positive methods.
If training your pit bull is a puzzle The Pit Bull Training Handbook are the pieces that hold it all together. Through working with my own dogs and many other Pit Bulls I discovered three things:
- Pit Bulls do not need harsh or forceful handling in order to train them.
- Pit Bulls have above average "prey drive" and you can tap into this to make training a breeze.
- Pit Bulls are highly trainable, smart dogs, that with some positive reinforcement and well-timed praise can do almost anything you ask them to.
Here is a "Sneak Peak" at what you'll learn inside The Pit Bull Training Handbook:
- The Three Phases all Dog Training Follows. (Page 17)
- Why positive training works best with Pit Bulls. (Page 7)
- How to teach your dog basic obedience (sit, down, come when called, stay, leash manners) commands. (starts on page 46)
- How to solve common behavior problems from chewing to leash pulling it's covered in detail. (Page 90)
- How to build your own spring pole with color photos of my set up, costs, and supplier information. (Page 116)
- How to help teething puppies and relieve their need to chew on everything in sight. (Page 80)
- Setting a strong foundation for obedience and manners. (Page 11)
- Dog aggression explained. Dealing with the Dog Aggressive Pit Bull Terrier. (Page 105)
- How to easily Crate Train Your Pit Bull (works with Puppies and Older Dogs) (Page 81)
Now you can tap into years of result based training techniques and information. Everything is presented in a crystal clear, step-by-oh-so-careful-step manner so you absorb the information and apply it.
A well-trained pit bull is just around the corner - within 5 minutes you can start training your pit bull. See you on the other side!